31.10.12

Wish Want Wallet



A new Wish Want Wallet with (again) an autumn theme. I'm so sorry but I love this season. Actually I love every season except summer. I know, this sounds crazy but when you think about it it's not that strange. Let me explain it to you.

Spring has lovely temperates, cute little animals en the trees and flowers are coming up again. Autumn has it's beautiful colors, the reason to buy a new wardrobe (this one works for spring as well), candles and hot chocolate. Winter has it's beautiful white snow, christmas and ice skating and then...summer. The summers here in Holland haven't been that great over the last few years. We go from spring to autumn without a step in between. So that's why I love the other three seasons, I know when they arrive and they never let me down. But, let's go back to where we begun. This is my autumn wishlist and I have a problem...I want it all! What's your favorite?

What are you looking at?
1. Hope Turtleneck Jumper
2. Minusey Embroided Jeans
3. Mulberry Lily Shoulder Exotic Tweed Bag
4. Bimba & Lola Court Shoes
5. Kenzo New Era Cap



27 comments:

  1. Love the sweater, the pants and the shoes!!
    Follow my blog on Bloglovin and Facebook, if you like it. Let me know and I'll follow back ;)

    Have a fabulous day!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine Bloglovin

    LA By Diana Live Magazine FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Minusey jeans looks like the ones from Isabel Marant las summer. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bag!!
    kisses!!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans are amazing! I'd totally wear your picks as an ensemble.

    Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these fall pieces! That bag is amazing!

    The Style Storm

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice wishlist! I need that black Hope sweater, but I guess it is sold out everywhere. Think I will go for a cheaper version. Xo

    wnyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuk die cap van kenzo. Mooie kleuren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke combi van prints en materialen

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the sweater so much!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Original outfit and really amazing shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. VERY cool!!!! Love them all :)

    Check out my blog http://fashion-a-holic.com and let's follow each other???

    xoxo
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tof! Fantastische broek en die pet is ook gaaf! x Elma
    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that jeans Eva! ;)

    http://omotesandobags.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! love this wishes! i love the shoes!

    follow me and I follow you!
    new post on http://girlfashion9002.blogspot.it/2012/11/elin-kling-for-marciano.html

    xoxo
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want that Kenzo cap so badly
    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Doe mij nummer 3 maar haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those pants are so cool! Really fit our western post we did.
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love everything Mulberry! That bag is to die
    I've tagged you in my Blogger Tag :)
    Check it out here:
    Somebrokegirl.blogspot.com

    Rae x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi meis!!!

    Ik zag dat Lucy van lovelybylucy haar jeans verkoopt! Volgens mij exact hetzelfde als die op jouw wishlist!
    Jullie zijn beiden ook erg slank:D!
    En ik vind zelf het Mulberry tasje echt super!!!

    Liefssss, Farah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome shoes!!!

    Ciska

    wwww.mywoodenshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the bag and cap!

    http://beamoazed.com/
    http://beamoazed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the pants and the turtle neck :D

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. AMAZING jeans... very appropriate for autumn

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...