13.3.12

Outfit "the Men blouse"

 

A really short outfit post today because we had to shoot this pictures yesterday before it became dark outside. Thank god the days are getting longer from now on. At the end of this month the clock is going forwards so we will have longer evenings and more time to shoot pictures!!!

I had a great weekend, but didn't really worn picture worthy clothing... Saturday I had a great morning with some breakfast at bed with my laptop. After that I spend some time painting on my DIY project. Part one of three is done now and it became great! Can't wait to show it to you guys when it's finished! After that I did some shopping and spend the evening with the husband. Sunday we had the most amazing weather and it was the first time we could go outside without a coat on this year! We made a wonderful long walk with the dogs and spend the rest of the day mostly outside in a relaxed outfit enjoying the sunshine.

Today I polished our old garden bench and white washed it. This was only layer one and I'm afraid it needs a few layers extra. We kind of neglected it the last few years. Shame on us...I really think I will be in lots of muscle pain tomorrow cause I also made the garden ready for spring and that was a hell of a job! But when I start something I just have to finish it!

Hope you guys also had a great weekend and have a great week!


Vintage Jacket
Maison Scotch Denim Blouse (men's department)
COS Shirt
H&M Skirt
Si Boots

14 comments:

  1. cool hair color :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love that jacket you're wearing :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your jacket!

    supernovachick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair colour girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We also can't wait to see what you did!:)
    Cute outfit post by the way. The men's shirt you wore is so cool.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit, simple but very cool and comfortable!

    I'm following you right now, hope you'll follow me back!

    Kisses,
    Giada

    http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm...quilted leather...Awesome!
    xo
    Ev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!

    www.forwardvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great oufit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Eva! :D Love your outfit, you look pretty.

    fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible outfit and I love your fiery red hair! The setting of the photo is absolutely beautiful too - I have always had an affinity for the countryside. :)

    Love your blog, keep up the great work!

    Have a gorgeous weekend, lovely! <3


    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos and outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your vintage jacket! cool :D
    wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your jacket!

    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...