5.1.12

Foodie "Sicilian stuffed pizza"

The dough 

Our lovely stove
Stuffing 


The lovely end result 



Once a week I’d like to give myself the opportunity to cook something culinary. The origin of this culinary something is almost every time an Italian recipe.
I am a real girl from Holland with the original features (blond hair, blue eyes), but damn, I love Italian food.
The clock is my biggest enemy, it mostly takes more time then I originally planned…  This results in a great mess in the kitchen and a starving husband (forgive me sweetheart!).
The recipe of today was a lovely stuffed pizza with salami, ground beef, parsley, tomatoes, pine nuts and onions. I can tell you, it was delicious!!!


Recipe source Lekker eten
Traditioneel Italiaans

6 comments:

  1. ziet er heel lerg lekker uit! dat ga ik morgen ook proberen yammie:)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gawd, that looks delicious. I've been into cooking myself recently and this looks like the next great food project!

    supernovachick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good, I've attempted pizza before but never been 100% happy with it, this is inspiring me to give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your lovely comments! My blog is online for almost a week now and It feels good te read you like it!

    xx Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks incredible!!! I love pizza but am always so nervous to make it at home. Working with dough is my weakness. Maybe I'll have to give this a shot...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your blog. It's all very beautiful. Congratulations.
    I will always be here.

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...